What is a Storyboard?
A storyboard is a visual document that describes a typical user scenario.
What are the Benefits of Storyboarding?
- Helps stakeholders to visualize a user experience
- Easier to understand than text documents or flowcharts
- Provides an end-to-end overview of the experience
- Can incorporate other design artefacts, e.g. wireframes,artwork, personas
- Especially useful for scenarios involving
- multiple technologies
- multiple individuals
- temporally fragmented user experiences